Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm making a list...


... of all the recipes I intend to try the next time I have access to a decent kitchen. Being back in a dorm atmosphere has been keeping me from the stove and increased my desire to cook for myself instead of eating university food for every single meal. Even going out to eat is getting a little trite (athough the weekend of my two-year anniversary with my boyfriend took us out for several completely delicious meals which I would not take back). I find myself craving new things on a daily basis and then growing more and more bummed as the day goes on because the dorm kitchen is disgusting. I long for the kitchen I knew all summer -- the faulty gas stovetop, the fully stocked refrigerator, the pantry that somehow always contained the one ingredient I needed. I dream of taco night and homemade carbonara.

That being said, I am now making a list of all the things I want to try. It may not be possible to make all of them in one day off, but they will all be attempted at one point or another. I found all of the recipes on other blogs and websites. Expect more posts about cooking instead of dry posts about health and reblogging from other sites in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment